BIKE REPAIRS AND SERVICING
Need your bike fixing but don't have the time to do it yourself? Not a problem, we can help. We offer a range of bike mechanics services all completed by a qualified mechanic to get your bike back on the road as quickly as possible.
Level 1 Service
This service is great for checking your bike is in running order and safe for you to take to the streets
- Frame checked for damage
- Wheels: Rims, hubs and bearings checked. Wheels trued if needed
- Tyres: Checked for wear and damage. Inflated to correct pressure - Bottom bracket: Checked for wear and adjusted if needed
- Headset: Checked for wear and adjusted if needed
- Drivetrain: Checked for wear. Gears adjusted if needed. Inner gear cables lubricated or replaced if needed.
- Brakes: Pads checked for wear. Adjusted if needed. Inner brake cables lubricated or replaced if needed.
Level 2 Service
This service includes all of the checks in a Level 1 service as well as:
- Hubs serviced
- Headset and bottom bracket removed and regreased
- Gear outer cables replaced if need
- Brake outer cables replaced or hydraulic brake bleed if needed
- Drivetrain deep clean
Other bike repairs
If you don't need a full service then we can do smaller jobs for you. We do anything from fixing punctures to complete bike builds. To find out more about how we can help, pop into our workshop for an assessment or get in touch to book a slot.
email@example.com | 07396658501